What is a Go-to-Market Strategy?
A Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy should identify a market problem and position the product as a solution.
GTM Strategy is a roadmap that measures the viability of a solution's success and predicts it's performance based on market research including, but not limited to:
- Customer needs
- including pain points solved and applications for our product
- what prospects are willing to pay for a solution to these problems
- Market landscape and sizing
- ROI Analysis
- Business case
- Prior examples of related product launches
- Competitive data
- Target Verticals and Personas
- Positioning and Messaging
- Marketing channels to get message out there
- Content, to answer questions, drive deamand, and prove value
- Sales Channels