Ongoing improvement is the difference between okay and great results from your internet marketing efforts. Review Metrics on Visitors, Calls-to-Action, and Landing Page conversion rates to make adjustments and increase sales through better performing campaigns and twick or eliminate campaigns that aren't performing.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- Should avoid “paralysis by analysis.”
- Do not concern yourself with metrics that track the technical performance of your website.
- Focus on these three metrics:
- How many people are coming to my website?
- Where are they coming from?
- How many visitors converted to leads?
- What did they convert on?
- How many leads converted to sales?
- These metrics will help you determine what parts of your website need revision.
Metrics are pivotal for pinpointing the exact pain points of your website. By doing small, but constant adjustments to your website, you will be able to maximize the utility of your website so it becomes a platform for generating visitors, leads, and ultimately, sales.