Many people do not understand the importance of a compelling landing page. This is where they can see the real results of their website redesign.
Key Concepts and Statistics for Landing Page Design:
- Leave out any website navigation.
- Keep the description of the offer clear, simple, and concise.
- One company found that they had a 32% conversion rate with longer description and form field.5
- Cut it down, which brought their conversion rate to 53%.5
- Keep the form above the fold.
- To maximize efficiency, consider these questions:
- How fast can you launch a new landing page?
- Can one person do it in 15 minutes?
- What is the cost of experimentation?
Landing pages are where the magic happens; they are the gateway to your conversion offers that create engaged and interested leads. Make sure you can grab their attention with an interesting offer, but also coherently explain what you are offering through the landing page!
source: HubSpot, 2011
Bay Area Inbound is a full-service Inbound Marketing Consulting Agency and a proud reseller of Hubspot Software.