Your Twitter followers will share whatever thoughts they have about your company through Twitter. It is their job to highlight good behavior (positive reviews), address problems up front (complaints), and continue to promote their content.
Key Concepts and Statistics
- Star your best testimonials and put them on your “favorites” tab.
- Direct people who have questions about your company or product to your favorites page.
- By answering questions about your industry directly, you increase your credibility.
- By answering their questions, they are 59% more likely to follow you.2
- Any requests or complaints for support should be responded to promptly and accordingly.
- You can generate 4x more retweets simply by requesting them.1
- 50% of retweets contain links.1
- Set up a separate event sign-up page for any event that you want people to tweet-up for.
- The average twitter user sends out 22 tweets per day.1
- Tweet links to:
- Landing pages.
- Blog posts.
- Promote new tools and apps
Your twitter presence should be all about transparency and convenience. Your followers should be able to easily share whatever reactions they have about your blog posts, offers, and company news so more hype and traffic start to buzz around these materials.
1 HubSpot, The Science of Twitter, 2011
2 InboxQ, Social Media’s Loaded Questions, 2010
Bay Area Inbound is a full-service Inbound Marketing Consulting Agency and a proud reseller of Hubspot Software.