Lead generation services can automate marketing for your business so you can spend time on your core business offering. The key lies in how you turn detached website visitors into interested leads.
When you offer something valuable for free, visitors will give you their name and email to access it. Something valuable could be an e-book, whitepaper, or webinar that explains what you know about a solution to a problem your site visitor has. Initially, you will not be pushing your product or service. You will be positioning yourself as an authority in the field.
Here is an example of a series of steps that turns visitors into leads.
- Your site offers a free webinar, whitepaper or e-book.
- Your visitor fills out a contact form to access the offering.
- The visitor gains immediate access to the free offering.
- One day after the conversion event, you send an email for another free offering.
- Five days after the conversion event, you send an email asking if they want to subscribe to your blog.
- Ten days after the conversion event, you explain your business’s service.
- Fifteen days after the conversion event, you offer another free resource.
You set the schedule and tailor this process for your business but you will not be personally sending out each individual email in this schedule. Bay Area Inbound’s lead generation services will help you automate marketing. This way, you can set up a system and then spend more time following up on interested leads.